I would like to inform you that the deadline for applications for the 2024 Waubetek Educational Student Bursay Award has been extended to February 28th, 2024.
Waubetek is committed to “Investing in the Aboriginal Business Spirit”. In keeping with our vision, Waubetek presents the 2024 Waubetek Educational Student Bursary Award $1,000.00. Please submit your application along with the following required criteria.
* Must be a registered member of one of the 27 partnering First Nations communities in the Waubetek service area (a copy of First Nation status card is required as proof)
* Must provide a letter of support from Aboriginal owned business OR a Professor/Instructor
* Proof of enrollment in a full-time Business, Accounting or Economic degree or diploma program (Copy of most recent transcript required)
* Must provide a minimum 300 word Essay
* Must provide a completed application form
* Must submit a head shot photo of yourself
Submit your application and supporting documents to:
Waubetek Business Development Corporation
6 Rainbow Valley Road, P.O. Box 209
Birch Island, ON P0P 1A0
Contact Waubetek Business Development Corporation at 705-285-4275